Simple . Predictable . Profitable
THE BICON SYSTEM is a unique dental implant system, offering the worldwide dental community a comprehensive solution since 1985. Bicon’s engineers and clinicians have been responsible for many of the innovations in implant dentistry for decades.
Why Choose Bicon®
- The Bicon system is simple to learn! Understanding Bicon system is easy.
- Most of the top dental implantologists in Nigeria use the Bicon System
- Practices Using The Bicon Implant System experience great profitability.
- It is also forgiving of learner’s errors. Its Implant to abutment connection provides for 360° universal abutment positioning — offering restorative flexibility unmatched by other implant systems.
- No screws! Clinicians, technicians, and patients do not experience the frustrations associated with the use of screws.
- Bicon’s design provides a bacterially sealed Implant to abutment connection that is cementless.
- Many Implant systems require the special laboratory fabrication of expensive customized abutments. With the Bicon System, laboratory technologists receive a regular implant-level impression from which a crown, bridge or fixed and removable Over-denture prostheses can be simply fabricated. Your laboratory technologists will NOT need any course to put a supra-structure on a Bicon abutment. This is because side by side a Post and core, it is hard to tell the difference. For most other Implant systems, your laboratory would need a special course and equipment to build the suprastructure.
- Short Implants are available that avoid vital structures easily. Bicon was the pioneer Implant system to do the short Implants.
- The sloping shoulder of the Bicon Implant encourages bone growth around the Implant, which provides support for the interdental papillae and consistently provides for gingivally aesthetic restorations.
- Many Dentists already use Bicon successfully around you so you can get help easily.
- Speedy delivery. You receive your Bicon order within a few days of placing your order so you wont need to hold a large stock of your own, which can be expensive.
Fill form below to participate in the next implantology 101 Lecture.